Easy HTML Construction Kit provides an easy way to create the HTML code for lists and tables, and to convert data in textfiles (such as archives of mailing lists) to lists, tables and full HTML documents. It comprises six separate utility programs, as follows:
1. HTML Template -- This creates a new HTML document.
2. Text to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file to a decent-looking HTML document.
3. Code to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file containing program source code (e.g. C code or HTML) to a decent-looking HTML document.
4. Data to List -- This is for converting items in a text file to a HTML list of those items. It can also be used to create the HTML for blank lists.
5. Data to Table -- This is for converting lines of data (separated by commas, spaces, etc.) in a text file to a HTML table whose cells contain that data. In other words, it is for table-izing data in a text file.
6. Table Creator -- This creates the HTML code for a table of a specified number of rows and a specified number of columns, with the possibility of specifying multiple cells larger than 1 row by 1 column. Optionally text may be entered into the cells of the table.
Easy HTML Construction Kit is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-25. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Easy HTML Construction Kit (version 10.59) has a file size of 1.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 141 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.